[App] Chatting with SimSimi in Many Languages

Do you feel lonely? Or do you need friend to share your story? Maybe you need to download SimSimi app. :-p

SimSimi is chat app which can be many languages, provincial dialect included. I had ever tried in English, Korean, Indonesian, and provincial dialect such as Madura and Javanese.

Responses of SimSimi are often confusing, but sometimes those are appropriate with our words. So, you feel like chatting with true person not app. There is no bad words during you choose option to turn off the menu.

You can also teach SimSimi new words in word management. It’s useful to get answer that you want. But, I had ever tried it and answer of SimSimi is not same with word that I want.

Well, it’s my review about SimSimi. As what I said before, maybe this chat app can be alternative to eliminate your loneliness. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Terima Kasih atas kunjungannya. ^_^
Dan mohon maaf untuk komentar yang menyertakan link akan dihapus.